• $179.99* per person (Team of 3 required to participate in challenge)
• 4 REV workouts per week
• Unlimited use of main gym
• 5 Group Fitness Classes
• $3000.00 to the team with the greatest overall net difference
in body composition during
• Awards for 2nd and 3rd place teams
• $500.00 to Biggest Overall Loser
• All finishers names will be placed into a draw for prizes
• Three (3) people per team; must include at least one (1) non-member
(no obligation to join).
• A team may consist of 3 non-members.
• Schedule of events: Registration: January 3rd – January
Information Seminar: January 9th at 7:00pm
Initial Weigh In: January 11th & January 13th
Workouts Commence: January 15th – March 9th
First Weigh In: February 5th – 9th
Second Weigh In: February 26th – March 2nd
Final Weigh In: March 10th & March 13th
Awards: March 20th at 7:00pm
• All contestants must complete a registration form and sign a
• Members and non-members are encouraged to complete a minimum
of 4 REV workouts
weekly (32 REV Workouts total) during the contest. A combination
of Strength and
cardiovascular training which you get from REV are recommended
to achieve maximal
• To win the cash prizes, you must complete a minimum of 2 REV
classes per week (16 total).
• 4 Mandatory Team weigh-ins. If any team member fails to weigh-in
prior to the required
dates the team will be disqualified. (It is the responsibility
of the team, not Headwaters
Racquet Club, to ensure each member of the team weighs
in on time.)
• A minimum of 10 teams must participate in order to run the contest.
A full refund will be
given to each participant if the minimum requirements are
• No refunds will be issued after registration fee is paid, with
the exception of the minimum
requirements not being met.
• Remember this is only 8 weeks of your life, give it your all
and don’t let your team down.
• Your team is judged on the net difference in body composition.
For example, if you lose 10
pounds of fat and gain 2 pounds of muscle mass your net
difference is 12lbs. However if
you lose 10 pounds of fat and you also lose 2 pounds of
muscle mass your net difference
is 8 lbs. Muscle loss counts against fat loss. This prevents
people from starvation dieting
and encourages exercise. We will be using our Inbody professional
analyzer to ensure accuracy.
• Registration opens on January 3rd at 9am and will close at on
January 5th at 5pm.
Registration is available by phone or drop in. On January
5th at 5pm, if there are more
teams than spaces, all teams will be put into a draw and
successful teams will be picked
at random. All teams (whether successful or not) will receive
an email on the evening of
January 5th. The successful teams will have until 3pm on
Sunday January 7th to come in
and complete registration (paperwork and payment). If all
three team members are not
fully registered with paperwork and payment complete by
3pm on January 7th, the team
will lose its spot in the challenge. In this case, all
registered team members will be
refunded and the spot will be released to another team.