• $149.99* per person
• 6 week challenge
• Initial Weigh In, Mid Way Check In & Final Weigh In
• 4 REV workouts per week
• Nutritional Guidelines
• Biggest transformation (1st place)
• 2nd place transformation
• 3rd place transformation
• This contest is an individual contest (you are not on a team).
• All contestants must complete a registration form and sign a
• To win, you must complete a minimum of 2 REV classes per week
• Contestants are encouraged to participate in a maximum of 4
REV workouts weekly (24 REV
Workouts total) during the contest. A combination of strength
and cardiovascular training
which you get from REV are recommended to achieve maximal
• Each contestant must participate in the mandatory Initial Weigh
In, Mid Way Check In, Final
• Each participant must allow HRC to take a picture at the Initial
Weigh In and Final Weigh In.
• A minimum of 10 participants must participate in order to run
the contest. A full refund will be
given to each participant if the minimum requirements are
• No refunds will be issued after registration fee is paid, with
the exception of the minimum
requirements not being met.
• Participants of Better Body Challenge 2018 may not compete in
this challenge unless they
are a full REV member.
• Remember this is only 6 weeks of your life, give it your all
and don’t let yourself down.
• This is a body transformation challenge, not a weight loss challenge.
Each participant will
receive a point for every inch lost at their hips and waist.
You will also receive a point for
each pound of muscle gained. Example: if you lose 2 inches
at your waist and 1 at your hips
and gain 1 pound of muscle, you will get 4 points. If you
lose 2 inches at your waist, 1 at
your hips and lose 1 pound of muscle, you will get 2 points.
• Registration opens Tuesday April 24th at 9am and will close
at 7pm. After 7pm on April 24th
all registered participants will be put into a draw and
will be picked at random. Registration
is available by phone or drop in. All drawn Participants
will be contacted by email at 12pm
Wednesday April 25th to ensure they are aware of being
entered into the competition. From
the time you receive an email you will have until 12pm,
on Friday April 27th to come in and
complete registration (paperwork and payment). If you are
not fully registered with
paperwork and payment by 12pm on April 27th, you will lose